1-day course to identify stressors and building a tool kit of practical skills to support you overcome these and develop resilience
Training Course Description
Resilience is not just your ability to bounce back, but also your capacity to adapt in the face of challenging circumstances, whilst maintaining a stable mental wellbeing. Taking steps to look after your wellbeing can help you deal with pressure, and reduce the impact that stress has on your life.
The training includes examining what are the triggers for workplace conflict and stress and identifying a range of potential tools for supporting the individual in ways to overcome these. For businesses a more resilient workforce is more productive and can result in decreased sickness absence and workplace conflict.
This course is suitable for organisations with employees who wish a greater understanding of the need of resilience skills in themselves and supporting their teams
• Identifying own triggers for stress
• Looking to develop a resilient mindset and forward thinking
• Tools for developing resilience
• Maintaining a realistic outlook and a realistic view of yourself & others
• Using Resilience to decrease conflict in the workplace
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Adopt a problem-solving outlook
• Resolve and manage challenges under adverse conditions
• Communicate to best effect
OACD is based in Aberdeen. Courses can be delivered at client workplace
During the Corvid 19 Pandemic – online delivery methods can be discussed